Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) team has state-of-art facility with strong scientific team and infrastructure.
DMPK team supports both integrated preclinical discovery programs and fee-for-service projects and delivers quality and reproducible results with a quick turnaround time. DMPK team basically comprises in vitro, in vivo, met-ID and pre-formulation groups managed by highly experienced and matured scientific people. This team guides the discovery projects by trouble shooting the scientific issues and offer changes on scaffolds to drive the discovery projects in a right direction and de-risk the failures in later stage of development are not due to DMPK related issues.
Jubilant’s DMPK technical, research and development services meet the highest standards of professional performance to satisfy the unique requirements of our clients. We work closely with our clients to identify their requirements and clarify their expectations, including cost and time constraints. This team has published several research articles in peer reviewed international journals and presented posters in conferences.
- Solubility (Thermodynamic and Kinetic method)
Biorelevant medium (FaSSIF, FaSSGF, FeSSIF)
- Log D (Octanol/water and Cyclohexane/water)
- Chemical Stability
- Blood Partitioning
In vitro Permeability
- MDCK (wild type)
- Pharmacokinetics by various routes viz., oral, intravenous, intraperitoneal, subcutaneous in mice (Swiss Albino, C57, Balb/C), rats (Wistar, Sprague Dawley), rabbits (New Zealand white), dogs (Beagle) etc.
- Tissue Distribution
- Brain to Plasma Ratio
- Biliary Excretion
- Mass Balance
- Plasma Protein Binding (ultra Filtration and Equilibrium Dialysis)
- Microsomal Protein Binding
In vitro Metabolism
- Cytochrome P450 Inhibition
- Cytochrome P450 Time Dependent Inhibition
- Metabolic Stability
- Plasma Stability
- GSH Trapping
- Identification In Vitro (Microsomes, S9 and Hepatocytes) & In Vivo Samples